I found a skeleton spawner!

I found another mob spawner, so I started by carving out a bigger room for them. Then, I got bored with that and I cracked and turned on coordinates. I’m not too sure how much help this will be but I’ve been looking into how to more reliably get materials in the game and knowing your y-axis coordinates seems to be helpful for that.

It does feel a bit silly since I went through all the trouble of making the locator map, but I’m still happy I have that. Also the locator map is actually a much smaller portion of the world map than I was expecting. 

Now I’m trying to mine in the y-11 area, I hope that makes sense, of the world. It is pretty low but I have dug deeper in mines so It wasn’t too big of a deal. Turns out the suggestions were correct! I’ve been finding gold, iron, coal, and diamonds and that was just one mine. I think I’ll travel around a bit to my other mining sites and go back to the y-11 areas to do some more digging. 

Also with the coordinates on I can not jot down the locations of my various bases which is going to be so helpful!

Teleporting black death octopus

Unfortunately as I was digging down I ended up breaking through a wall and looking out over the water/lava canyon and across the way was this ominous black creature with purple eyes. Then, SURPRISE it teleported over to me and I tried to run away, not sure what I was thinking since this thing just teleported to me but there it is. Obviously running didn’t work and I ended up getting killed by this thing. So, naturally, I Googled it. Turners out it was an Enderman something I should have been able to kill, so now I know for next time. However, I did remember to make sure I went back right away to get my loot before the 5 minute timer was done. I had to coerce the Enderman out of my mine, but somehow I was able to avoid getting killed again and got back to all my precious materials before they disappeared . I saw this as a win, I’m progressing with gathering materials and I’m going to be following along with this video to make some fun things in my world!

It may seem a bit late for this, but I think it’ll be fun to make a few of these builds.

Until next time!